Questions & answers
• What is free, what is not?
• Every year, you can rate the current Eurovision songs for free and use all the
features of the App.
For the live shows such as the Eurovision Semifinals & Final with running order, Junior Eurovision and for the National Selections, the price is 0.99€ for the whole package of the year. You pay once a year and you get them all.
• Why do I have to pay for those shows?
• This is a little contibution we ask to cover servers and developpers costs. It’s our only income, as we want to keep the App free from advertising.
• I paid for the in-
• This issue can appear on some android devices, we are currently working on it.
If you experience problems with your in-
• My in-
• Don’t worry, you don’t have to. Just logout/login again or close/reopen the App,
the problem will get fixed by itself. If you still have problems with your in-
Also note that an in-
• Why do I have to create an account to use the App?
• Because without an account, it would be impossible to store your ratings for each show, to connect with other users, create groups or get the results of the Community.
So, almost every feature of the App would be impossible to run… Useless isn’t it?
• I’ve tried to create an account but it keeps loading when I submit my data.
• This issue can appear on some android devices, but usually, it is just a displaying
bug and your account has been created. To check this, just try to log in with the
mail and password you’ve just entered -
• Do my ratings stay if I delete the App and install it again?
• Yes, your ratings will stay if you send them online by taping the « My Top » button, as they are account related. If you want to erase all your data, you will have to delete your account.
• How can I delete my account?
• Just send us a mail at email@example.com and we’ll do it for you.
• I’ve created a group in the app with some of my friends but they did not see my group on their devices.
• This is normal. In the app, groups are just filters for you to see the common results of more people. You can create as many groups as you want and include the friends you want, it’s just for you, they won’t see anything. Of course, they can do the same and you won’t be notified that a friend of yours has included you in one of his groups.
• I’ve invited a user to become friends but nothing happens.
• You just have to wait for his approval -
2016 © My Eurovision Scoreboard